The Jenna Devin Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Poignant Poetry Play

I did some more poetry experimentation.  I found a website that generates poems for you, and I tweaked them a bit to create my own works. Hope you enjoy! :)


Endless Sparkle


Stumble on to Hawaii,
A palace to get drunk on sunny summer,
Where wide waves wash ashore,
And above us
 only sapphire sky.

 



Snow Angel


 
In a meadow of snowy twilight,
I find you.
 
The moonlight sets a spotlight on your face
And a shiver down my spine.
The stars above sparkle in your eyes,
Glowing even brighter than the glistening snow.
 

 
I’ve never seen someone so beautiful
And pure.
You enchant me.
 
I reach out
To touch your delicate hand,
But you disappear with a flutter of wings,
Leaving behind merely an imprint of your form in the snow
And a warmth in my heart.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment