The Jenna Devin Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Welcome!

Hello,

Welcome to my very first blog post!  So amazing, right?? lol  So...I decided to start this blog to kind of talk about my day and such, but I don't know if it will go well or not.  See, I'm more of a "paper journal" writer...old school, right? lol  But ya...I may post some of my most epic, past "paper journal' entries at some point, in case you are interested in that.  I'll probably for sure post my Panama City Beach vacation journal on here, so that may interest you if you like Florida, oceans, and tropical stuff like that, all told through my unique but whimsical ways...yuuuuppp....

So, how about I tell you about myself!  My name is Jenna (my middle name is Devin), and I am currently 19 years old.  I am 5`2", have naturally blonde hair, and hazel eyes.  Here are some nice stats about myself...and check my bio about myself to learn more about me, if you desire.

Some words to describe me....shy, quiet, weird-ish, love nature (hiking, swimming, animals), kinda a big kid (Disney movies, coloring, Christmas!!, etc...), music and singing are very important to me (especially Owl City!!!!), etc.......

Yupperz.  Ya, last night I watched "The Lion King," a sweet movie, I tell ya.  I'd be "lion" if I said I didn't like it. lol.

So...I will post more later.  Right now I am going to shower and then make some waffles!! yummm...I love food (especially desserts and pizza and...and....WAFFLES!! lol  I'm crazy, if you haven't noticed already...ha!  I find that fact ironic cuz most people don't know the real me.  They just think I'm this quiet, shy, smart, normal kid that never talks, but really I am this crazy talkative person.  Oooo! She lives a double-life! lol)

Laterz,

Jenna Devin

P.S. You must read Adam Young (Owl City)'s blog entries!! He is an amazing guy, a terrific musician, and an exquisite writer as well!! :)  Here's the link: http://owlcityblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment