The Jenna Devin Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Dedication to Adam Young..

Dear Adam Young,

I just want to let you know that you are an amazing person and a terrific musician; you have inspired me so much. Whenever I listen to your music (which is pretty much everyday), it brings optimism and hope to my day no matter what. If I'm feeling depressed, lonely, or stressed, your beautiful music makes me feel happy and peaceful. The lyrics to your songs are so happy and daydream-like, and I love that a lot of your songs talk about the ocean because I LOVE the ocean (though I'm pretty much as far away from the ocean as you are, in my state of Wisconsin..). Your music is so unique and wonderful, unlike the "popular" music on the radio; it seems that the only thing they make music about nowadays is sex or drinking, and the rap stuff really annoys me...that's why I love your music because it's so pure, sweet, beautiful, unique,and quirky...just like you. :) Love ya, Adam.! Keep being you, and please continue making your beautiful music; it's definitely your calling. <3 <3 :)

Love,
Jenna

This picture is courtesy of owlcityrox7's pictures on: 


No comments:

Post a Comment