The Jenna Devin Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy and/or Cozy

     Sorry that I haven't written anything for quite some time!  I've been busy with summer activities and such (swimming/outdoorsy things, work, hanging with friends, catching up on some reading, etc...).  So, this is very random, but I've compiled a list of things that make me feel happy and/or cozy.  This list is far from a complete, of course, and is probably quite odd, but maybe you'll relate to a few.  If not, at least it may be amusing...? Haha Okay, so I'll try to begin some other more interesting pieces soon. Sounds good? Okay. ;)
                               
  • Cappuccino with  a sweet of some sort
  • Cute or sparkly things
  • Hot chocolate on a cold winter's eve
  • Christmas lights
  • Watching Christmas specials
  • Prancing through the snow
  • Christmas Eve and Christmas morning
  • Cuddling with my kitties
  • Hugs
  • Oatmeal
  • Ice cream
  • Macaroni and Cheese, grilled cheese, cheese buns....CHEESE in general! (What can I say...I'm from Wisconsin! ;) LOL)
  • Baking, decorating, and eating Christmas cookies :P
  • Eating cookie dough, cake batter, and frosting while baking
  • All sweets in general :P
  • The crisp feel and smell of a winter's day
  • Daydreaming and philosophilizing while floating around in my pool
  • The feel of the Sun on my face on a cold winter's day
  • Hot tubs!
  • The clean, bleach-like smell of motels
  • The smell of chlorine on my skin after a long swim in a swimming pool
  • Dressing up...especially into pretty dresses/gowns
  • The feeling of relief after a huge presentation or exam is done
  • The comfort of milk before bed...makes me feel like I'm a baby again
  • Taking pictures of nature
  • Stargazing
  • Shooting stars
  • Campfires
  • Cloud-gazing
  • Watching fireflies flit about
  • The thrill and freeness of tubing on the lake....Hakuna Matata!
  • Riding motorcycle
  • Comb jellies (they're jelly fish that don't sting, and they feel so amazing!! Squishy and warm)
  • Snorkeling in the ocean
  • Beachcombing
  • The tug of the ocean, pulling at my toes
  • The sound of the ocean's roar
  • Walking by the seaside
  • Pizza!
  • Word games
  • Hiking
  • Thunderstorms
  • The sound of rain
  • The roar of wind while I go to sleep, snug inside in my bed
  • Singing and listening to music
  • Dancing! (even though I suck at it)
  • Owl City concerts...the anticipation, exhiliration, and pure happiness
  • Disney movies
  • Going to the Zoo!
  • Cuddling with my stuffed animals
  • Singing while vaccuming
  • Shoveling while listening to my ipod 
  • The smell of hotels
  • Reading late into the night until I almost doze off.
  • Cuddling with stuffed animals
  • Coloring books/ coloring
  • Jammin' out to music in my car with the window down
  • Oceany blue colors
  • The scent of coffee
  • The smell of bread baking
  • The smell of sunscreen



No comments:

Post a Comment